At Newmarket 7 Day Medical Centre we aim to provide caring, efficient and accessible service for early detection, diagnosis, treatment and management of skin cancer in your local practice.
- No referral necessary
- Experienced doctors
- 30 minute appointments
We have a doctor that specialises in skin cancer detection and we encourage people to check their own and their families skin regularly.
- Did you know Melanoma is one of the most common cancers affecting youth in Australia?
- Did you know that two in three Australians will be diagnosed with skin cancer by the time they are over 70?
- Did you know that Australians are four times more likely to develop a skin cancer than any other form of cancer?
- Nearly 15,000 more people die each year from cancer than 30 years ago, this is due mainly to population growth and ageing. However, the death rate (number of deaths per 100,000 people) has fallen by 16%.
- More than 60% of people diagnosed with cancer in Australia will survive more than five years after diagnosis.
We do not Bulk Bill for skin clinic consultations:
Please tell our receptionists if your appointment is for a skin consultation as you will require a 30 minute appointment.